Thursday 5 April 2007

FITTING [LATE POST]



Finally got my fittings made and it was a trip worth a thousand words.

Here goes my hundreds... Woke up real early and had to reach Bike Boutique by 9am. Got coffee and headed for the fittings. Vijay, was there to greet a morning filled with curiousity. No time wasted we went straight to 54 and 56.As we were chatting away about different type of bikes and habits of biking from BMX, MTB and racers, Sulaiman dropped in to collect some stuff and to my findings he's actually doing fabrications in Singapore itself. Dig this FABRICATIONS! From Mechanic school, framebuilding, custom frames, parts, precision wheelbuilding, frame prep, repair, paint jobs and restoring ones too. A simple course of frame building will only be $SD2K and brng back your proudly built customs.
Worth huh? Told Sulaiman my craze about lugged and whoa... he digs lugged frames too and will be specializing in them. Good news for me. Props to Vijay. Will meet up soon and updates on my fixie.
Visit The Bike Boutique, 71 Tras Street.

No pics for this as I left my cam-batt at home.

No comments: