Sunday 22 April 2007

Chrome...

Just stumble across this rather nice looking messenger bag by Chrome. Apparently specially designed for messengers.

Here's what they say
:
"Chrome manufactures messenger bags and urban cycling wear designed to survive the daily abuse of bicycle messengers worldwide. Our products are created to endure biking ten hours a day in the rain, mud, snow, and grit."


clicky clicky

An interesting range of messengers bags - worth a look for sure. ;)

I really should stop scouting for more accessories, I blame on the long wait for getting my fix. Will be giving Adri (the condor dude) a call tomorrow to find out more and to tell him that I've gotten myself a Nitto Gold Riser. Did I mention that before? :P

Cheerz
[e]

2 comments:

® said...

i'd love to ride in ldn weather...one day. sigh...waiting in pain

[e] said...

I'm waiting... next year will be a good year!

By then hopefully i know most of the road + some fixies.