Thursday 13 March 2008

YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST BUNCH


Thanks to everyone who filled these boxes.
[Sorry guys no freebies. I know you guys aren't
looking for any hence the post tile ;)
but yea maybe in future...?]
It's quite clear we're all "almost greedy"-#3.
I'm actually curious to find out who went
for #7 but I think I know one of them. CWMD?

And to the person who ticked the last box,
whoever you're, I'm sorry you lost your way
while heading to Stylehive . Just go straight,
turn left right after the red light on the left, no!,
second left, turn right immediately after that second left
!WATCH OUT FOR THAT DAMN YELLOW ONE!!,
go straight again and turn left and another left and do a
track stand at this busy cross junction then turn right after green
take another left and you're at fashion-nation. You're welcome.

Thanks all.

p/s: Thanks to Drew, BensCycle for putting down his vote
on " Is Fixed Gear becoming a hype". Sent you a very late reply.

-®-

No comments: