Monday, 24 March 2008

TOTALLY OFF THE TRACK

Nothing about bikes [as you can see already] and don't hate
me for posting this if you're a green cyclist :)

Anyways, since the weather was as bad as my ex-gf's cooking
I decided to pay a visit to an old friend just to check things
out with four wheels. Yea there were a lot of premium class
machines but nothing compares to what I saw. Just out of this world!
I have seen and read on mags and sites but nothing beats
seeing the real thing. This machine is just awesome.
With 470hp in it's original state says it all.
[If i'm not wrong a Porsche is somewhere 420-430hp?]
Imagine if it's all pumped to it's maximum ability.
Damn bhouy! The G-force will deflate your you-know-what.
Oh yea if you have the chance try revving it up.
Man it's sex all the way!


Ok the pix suxx as taken from a mobile phone but it's
still a mean machine. Interior is hot as hell too.
Btw, it's a Nissan GTR.


Correction:
It's actually 480-horsepower twin-turbo 3.8L V6 :O
See the first crash. Ouch!
-®-

8 comments:

CyclingWMD said...

DUDE! Ain't NO hating on that sweet ass GTR! Seriously, it's like yeah, being 'green' is very important and I understand that. But at the same time, if you can't get into a WICKED sports car there's something seriously wrong with you!

® said...

I was fearful to try it out. First, it being so powerful i didn't know what to expect. Second, if I crash I'll be in debt for a very long time but i DID get a blast as a passenger.
Man i can't explain the thrill...

It's a car I wish I can own, like NOW! hehe...

ganrin said...

There GT-R number up here in Kyoto resently.
noremal 20inch wheel and aero form is really powerfull and strong.

® said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
® said...

20"?!? That's insane man. But nonetheless I do want to see someone smack up a low profile 20incher and roll it on the tar. Maybe smoke a doughnut or two. Ahh... the site and sound of a monstrous racer makes us cry, doesn't it?

® said...

actually come to think abt it 20" is normal for cars like that. a friend just sent me pics of another wasted GT-R. This time in KL.

Good cars. Bad drivers!

CyclingWMD said...

My LBS owner told me that he's going to trade in his Cayman for one of these bad boys soon!

® said...

That's double hP from his Cayman, I think. Man he's gonna fly. Make sure to try it dude.