Sunday 24 February 2008

I HAD TO LET IT SLIP...

I posted earlier that Alan sent me a link regarding a 650 fork..
As usual, I was excited about it
and was going for the kill.
But somehow reality reminded me I have to sort my unfortunate
week I went through before I even decide to make the slightest move.
Cut to the chase... Earlier this week, my home got broken into.
Yea suxx right? Lost a fair share of stuffs...
so I have to fix-up what's broken. And that, meaning 'extra-cash'

This morning... I watched
the 650c Chromed Colnago go.
Painfully...

-®-


By the way dude, thanks for helping. Really appreciate it.
Just too bad I can't do anything about it.
Definitely the next one...
if there's one...

2 comments:

Alan Sikirić said...

Damn dude that is some WICKED bummer! Sorry to hear about your place getting broken into. Hope you get things back in order soon! As for the forks, no worries. I'll def keep an eye out for another one for ya...

® said...

you're great dude. thanks.