Thursday 13 December 2007

IT'S NIGHTMARE ON MY STREET...

Yes it is. I'm running in circles.


It's funny how this particular frame have made an impact on me.

The 2008 model is out soon in less than a month in white/celeste colourway.
Not another white? Yea I even thought of getting it coated matte black.

Then again the Celeste isn't all that bad too...
White, Celeste, Black? Actually do I really care what damn colour?
... ... ... erm... yes... .... ... and no...



Ofcourse ideal is The '03/'04 BPC .

.


End day result.... beggars can't be choosers...








3 comments:

Alan Sikirić said...

Duuuuude man, this frame is becoming like the quest for the holy grail for you, hehe. I say the second you get your hands on one you should take a Krylon can to it right away regardless of color...

® said...

hahaha... i know man. it's like f'in' Homer to doughnuts ... doh!

America Y'all said...

Just got got my hands on an 07 last week. You should check the craigslists from some places in California, if you find them there a lot cheaper than they are going for on ebay.