Thursday 24 January 2008

A SPRINKLE OF VANILLA, PATIENCE & YOU'RE A BADASS!!!

I can't remember if I posted this but I think I did
last year. But who gives a flying kite care
'cos they are sick, hawt, ill, wicked, teh bike etc etc.

Portland based Vanilla Bicycles is anything but.
Old-school Vanillas are designed and operated
by one-man owner
Sacha White, who specializes
in personalized, custom made bikes
and Scott Ramsey,
assistant and customer service.


Sacha - This passion is what drives me still.
Whether I am meeting with a customer and
discussing the design of their new frame,
sculpting a brass joint, or polishing stainless lugs
on a frame for 10 hours straight.
- oh yes we can tell from your hair - :)

You’ll have to have a lot of patience -
Vanilla Bicycles take up to 4 - 5 years to make.
And the price? Well all I can say is
'The best thing in life ain't for free'


I am in love again... jump to the site and check those ill details.

-®-

No comments: