Friday 9 May 2008

MA! I WANT THAT FRAME!

It's been awhile since we've seen any good stuffs posted.
Alan just posted these sweet frames up. What? You guys don't know?
Well what are you lazy m' f#$@%^* waiting for
Go check it out at CyclingWMD. [Yo dude do you have
to post the pink one right up there to lure me? hehe... ]

Feeling the purple one too.

It's all good guys, it's all good... now go spent some good
dollars on these.

p/s: Anyone got lucky with the jackpot and wanna spent
some extras on a frame for me? Appreciate if shipping will
be included too Hehehe... good night guys.

-®-

1 comment:

Alan Sikirić said...

hehe, sorry man. Although I have to say, nothing would please me more than to see a blog post with you riding that tasty black and pink bitch! Say the word and I'll put it on hold for ya...