Thursday 19 March 2009

Fixed + Snapped



Robin Nilssen is shooting for a book on fixedgear and culture.

Here is what he says in LondonFgSS forum

"The book will be shot in Sweden, but if it does ok I will try to do a more global version. Shooting in Tokyo, London, New York, SF etc, etc. The blog is dedicated to fixedgear-photos, everything from bookmaterial to "behind the scenes" photos. As all blogs I will probably post some other work I do too, mostly skateshots, but also commercial and portraits."

Check him out fixedgearphotography and Boon photography some pretty neat stuff


1 comment:

erectile said...

magnificent publish, very informative. I ponder why the opposite experts of this sector don't understand this. You must continue your writing. I'm sure, you've a huge readers' base already!